For whatever reasons Krzysztof Dobrzański tagged me in a "10 facts about you"-game on Flickr.
Okay – you asked for it:
- The midwife who delivered me was a granddaughter of the painter Paul Gauguin.
- It takes four persons to get from me to Scarlett Johansson.
- But it only takes three to get to George W. Bush.
- I got a 13 (that’s an A+ or A with distinction) in both French and Mathematics at my STX. Haven’t spoken much French or done much calculus since.
- I’m left-handed.
- I generally confuse left and right. Tricky when somebody asks me to guide them.
- I have once been asked for directions by a Frenchman in Paris.
- I worked in Sweden for ten years and lived there for nine and a half years.
- I’m a night-owl. Generally, you should not try any kind of intelligent contact with me before 10 am. At the very earliest.
- I have used the sudo command on Linux. After carefully following the instructions.