I meant to do a summary of the developments related to local taxes as an issue in the campaign, when this happend:
- Ekstra Bladet claims that the political spokesman of the Social Democrats acted as an undercover agent (!) for the Liberals during the 2007 campaign. The main source is Jens Rohde, the then political spokesman for the Liberals and present manager of TV2 Radio
- The former Liberal press secretary Mikkel Faurholdt denies any irregular contacts with the Social Democrats.
- The Social Democrats deny the story (Also: Interview with Sass Larsen in Politiken). Former Social Democratic chairman blasts the story as a pathetic lie by Jens Rohde.
- TV 2 suspends Jens Rohde from his job.
- The Liberal education spokesman declares that “everybody knew about this”.